Membership in the Coalition signifies endorsement of the Coalition's Mission and Value.
We know that caregivers often neglect their own physical and emotional needs, so we urge Massachusetts employers of all sizes to support the whole-person health of these heroes who make tremendous sacrifices every day to serve others.
- Mark Butler, President of Cigna New England Founding Member of the Caregiver Coalition
Coalition members receive access to the following benefits:
- Research: To resonate with employers’ rational minds, the Coalition gathers and disseminates detailed research that quantifies the impact of caregiving on employed family caregivers and the organizations who employ them.
- Storytelling: To resonate with employers’ emotional hearts, the Coalition works to tell the stories of caregivers (who are employed) and the impact that caregiving has on their lives and situation.
- Convening and Consensus Building: The Coalition believes it is important to bring groups together to talk about experiences, share learning, and build momentum towards our vision.
- Resources: The Coalition collects and maintains a free library of best practice resources and educational content, including past webinars and event recordings, that all employers and other organizations can use to help recognize, honor, and support family caregivers.